Do you have a WordPress Blog and are not repurposing your posts? If so, you are missing out on a lot of great stuff.
Here are 7 Ways to Repurpose Your Blog Posts
1. Tweet Your Posts – It’s All Automatic – You can set up your WordPress Blog to automatically repurpose your brand new blog posts onto Twitter. Just install the WordPress plugin, TwitterTools. While your blog post is publishing, it will automatically show up on Twitter with nothing for you to remember or do.
2. Do a Teleseminar – Use the content from a blog post to do a free Teleseminar. What a great way to use the content you’ve already written. AND – if you’ve already done a teleseminar, write one or more blog posts about it.
3. Write an Article – While an article is generally longer than a blog post, your post is the skeleton for your article. Add to your post and you have an article!
4. Create an E-Course – Take several posts and create a free e-course from them. What a great idea for your ‘give-away’ for your optin!
5. Create an E-Book – Take those same posts and create an e-book. Are you just ‘duplicating’ your content? Not at all. People prefer to consume information in different ways. You are simply providing those ways.
6. Write a Book – If your blog has been around for awhile and is very targeted, you have your book basically written!
7. Create a video and put it on YouTube. There are free programs that will allow you to record your screen. Explain your post with your voice and show how to do whatever your ‘how to’ post talks about. Just another way for people to consume your content!
These are all Important ways of Extending Your Reach – Extending your reach means to get your influence and marketing message in front of as many people as possible. When you publicize your blog posts in more than one of the seven ways we’ve discussed, you are reaching people who wouldn’t normally follow you – your reach multiplies exponentially.
Bonus Tip – Make your content available in as many ways as you ca